- All products are added to your cart.
Dutchiz respects the privacy of all visitors to its Website(s) and App(s) and is highly committed to maintaining the privacy of all such visitors. We will use your personal data to make sure that your orders will be handled as fast and easy as possible or that certain parts of the Website(s) or App(s) are more tailored to your interests. This statement describes how we deal with your personal data and online security.
This statement informs you about the following:
1. Who we are
2. What data we collect
3. What we need your data for
4. How we may share your data
4. Legal grounds for processing your data
6. Your data is safe at Dutchiz (online security)
7. We do not keep your personal data longer than necessary
8. Where your data is processed
9. Cookies and Do Not Track
10. Online Advertising
11. Data Management Platform
12. Your privacy rights
13. Objection and complaints
14. Changes to our privacy statement
15. Minors providing personal data
16. Contact us
- Who we are
Dutchiz is responsible for the processing of your personal data and acts as the data controller.
If you have any questions, feedback or want to know more about how your personal data is processed, or if you want to access, correct or remove your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. You may write to us at: Dutchiz, De Nedervonder 1, 5061 JN Oisterwijk, Nederland.
- What data we collect
Personal data are data that can be used to identify you as a person. We collect data in the following ways:
- If you place an order on our Website(s) or App(s), we collect your name, e-mail, billing and shipment address in order to complete and deliver your order. In addition, we also offer you the possibility to store (encrypted and inaccessible) credit card details.
- To make your shopping experience as nice as possible we collect personal data about your orders and the use of our services. With this data we can personalize the Website(s) and App(s) and recommend products you might be interested in. We may also use this data to find patterns that can be used to further optimize our marketing.
- If you create an online account at our Website(s) or App(s), we will collect your personal data on a secure server. You are asked to fill in your name, e-mail, billing and shipment address and password, to allow you to place orders for our products. We store your billing and shipment address so that you do not have to fill in this information for any subsequent purchases.
- If you have placed items in your shopping cart while using an online account but have not checked out these items, we may, send you an abandoned cart e-mail informing you that the items are still for sale. For this purpose, we collect data about which items are placed in your cart.
- The data and feedback we collect about the use of our Website(s) and App(s) help us to develop and improve the Website(s), App(s) and related services.
- We collect data on your online and offline purchase history and behavior on our Website(s) and App(s), CRM, media and e-mail data in a Data Management Platform (Salesforce DMP). We may also store data received from other parties (including data vendors and social media) in our DMP. We use the data to analyze the data collected, to target a specific audience, to match your data with customers that have a similar profile, to link devices that you use and to show you targeted ads and offers and to customize your online experience.
- If you decide to write a review, you can do this under your own name or anonymously. We reserve the right to not publish or to remove reviews.
- If you contact us, we will collect your name and e-mail address (and any additional data you may provide us with) to be able to respond to your questions or comments or to provide better service.
- We will inform you on new products, specials and other promotional activities by sending you our newsletter. If you no longer want to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe by use of the relevant opt-out button in the newsletter or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you apply for a job at Dutchiz at the Website(s) or the App(s), we will collect your name, e-mail address, phone number, CV/resume, photo and cover letter.
What we need your data for
We only collect and further process your personal data for the purposes mentioned in the previous paragraph.
We will ask your consent before using your personal data for purposes other than those listed above, unless the further use of your data is compatible with the purpose for which the personal data were initially collected. We will inform you of, and, if necessary ask your consent for, any changes in the use of your personal data.
We may use your data for decisions based on automated decision-making, including profiling. For instance, we may use previous purchase data and or browsing data to suggest matching products to those previous purchases. By having your consent, we are able to do that both in advertising and on our Website(s) or the App(s).
- How we may share your data
We will not share (or sell) your personal data to third parties, except as disclosed in this privacy statement or with your consent. We may share your personal data with our third-party service providers. For example our server host, payment service provider, delivery company, reviewservice etc.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to official authorities or third parties to the extent we reasonably believe that disclosure is required by law, or to protect your or others’ rights, property or safety.
Please note that the use of any feature made available to you on our Websites such as Facebook Connect, or the like feature (also connected to Facebook), may result in your personal data being collected or shared by us or by others. We cannot control how your data is collected, stored, used or shared by third-party sites or to whom it is disclosed. Please review the privacy policies and settings of your social networking sites to make sure you understand and agree with the data being shared.
If you do not want us to share your personal data with a social media site or application, you should not access such social media site or social media application. For example, you should not click a "like" button on a product detail page.
We may also share your personal data with applicable third parties in the event of a reorganisation, merger, sale, assignment or other disposition of all or a portion of our business, assets or shares.
- Legal grounds for processing your data
By the following acts you give us your consent to process your personal data:
- Creating an online account
- Booking a styling session
- Writing a review
- Contacting our customer service
We will ask your consent before we send you a newsletter if you are not yet our customer.
You have the right to revoke your consent at all times. When you revoke your consent, we will stop processing your personal data.
Necessary for the performance of an agreement
When you place an order, you enter into a purchase agreement with us. In order to process and deliver your order, we need certain personal data, such as your name, e-mail, billing and shipment address.
We may process your personal data for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
For our legitimate business interests, we may process your personal data to:
- Personalize our Website(s) and App(s)
- Recommend products that you may be interested in
- Optimize our marketing
- Develop and improve the functionality of our Website(s) and App(s)
- Your data is safe at Dutchiz (online security)
We appreciate the trust you place in us. Dutchiz is committed to protecting your personal data. We have implemented reasonable security measures, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology and other tools to protect all your personal data we may collect through our Website(s) or App(s). We use a variety of measures to ensure that your personal data is protected from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification or alteration, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, the internet is an open system and Dutchiz cannot guarantee that the personal data you submit will not be intercepted by others. All our employees who have access to or are involved in the processing of personal data will respect the confidentiality of any such personal data. Our Website(s) and App(s) may include links to website(s) operated by third parties. Such third parties may collect personal data from visitors to their website(s). Dutchiz cannot guarantee the content or privacy practices of any such third party website(s) and does not accept responsibility for such website(s). We recommend you to read the privacy policies of third party website(s).
- We do not keep your personal data longer than necessary
When you place an order for our products, we retain that information for a minimum period of six years following the end of the financial year in which you placed your order, in accordance with our legal obligation to keep records for tax purposes.
Correspondence and enquiries
When you make an enquiry or contact us by email or via our contact form, we will retain your information for as long as it takes to respond to and resolve your enquiry, and for 24 months thereafter, after which point we will delete your information.
We retain the information you used to sign up for our newsletter for as long as you remain subscribed (i.e. you do not unsubscribe) or if we decide to cancel our newsletter service, whichever occurs first.
In any other circumstances, we will retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
- The purpose(s) and use of your information both now and in the future (such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under an agreement with you or to contact you in the future)
- We may have any legal obligation to continue to process your information (such as any record-keeping obligations imposed by relevant law or regulations)
- We may have any legal basis to continue to process your information (such as your consent)
- Any relevant agreed industry practices on how long information should be retained
- Cookies and Do Not Track
- Online Advertising
Dutchiz may participate in interest-based advertising. As described above, we may automatically collect data regarding how you browse websites, use applications and shop in order to enhance your customer experience, improve our customer service, and provide you with communications and promotions from us or others. The objective of interest-based advertising is for Dutchiz or its advertising partners to show you ads that are more relevant to your interests. You can limit our and our partners’ ability to collect and use the last-mentioned data. To opt out of receiving interest-based advertising, click on any of the following links:
To successfully opt out, you must have cookies enabled in your web browser. Please note that if you choose to opt out, you may continue to see ads on our Website(s) and receive communications from us, but such ads and communications will not be based on how you browse and shop. As described above, you can also prevent automatic collection of some data by disabling cookies on your web browser.
- Data Management Platform
As set out above, we use a Data Management Platform that enables us to store your data and to complete this data with data received from third parties. When you log in to our Website(s) or App(s) we can connect this data to your customer ID. The sources that we collect data from change regularly. If you would like to know which sources we currently use, you can reach out to us on the address indicated under paragraph 1.
The result of the use of a DMP is that we show you specific (targeted) advertisements on our Website(s) or App(s) or on third party websites or platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram or Google. The DMP also allows us to send you targeted e-mail and to personalize our Website(s) or App(s) to your interests.
We do not sell the data collected in the DMP to third parties. Salesforce only processes the data in the DMP on our behalf. We have concluded a data processing agreement with Salesforce, based on which they only process the data in data centers established in the EU.
If you would like to be removed from the DMP, you can send a request to the address indicated under paragraph 1. If you would like to opt-out from targeting via the Salesforce DMP technology platform, visit this websiteto enable the browser opt-out.
- Your privacy rights
Under applicable privacy laws (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)), you have, inter alia, the right to:
- Ask for access to your personal data (access)
- Ask to change or correct your personal data (rectification)
- Ask to delete your personal data (erasure/right to be forgotten)
- Ask to restrict the processing of your personal data (restriction)
- Ask to transfer your data to another controller or to yourself if we have processed your data based on your consent or based on the agreement you have entered into with us (data portability)
- Object to the (further) processing of your personal data if we have processed your data based on our legitimate interests (objection)
If you would like to know or would like to invoke your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Objection and complaints
If we have collected personal data from you on the basis of our legitimate interests, you can at all times object to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will in that case stop the processing, unless we have compelling legal grounds for the processing which override your interest to stop the processing.
If you do not agree with our decision in relation to your personal data, you have the following options:
- Contact us, so that we can try to resolve the issue together. You will find our contact details below.
- Lodge a complaint with the Dutch supervisory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) at autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
- Ask the Dutch supervisory authority to mediate to resolve the issue.
- Changes to our statement
Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time to reflect changes to our services or changes in the Applicable privacy laws. We will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Statement without your explicit consent. We will post any changes to our Privacy Statement on this page. We will notify you personally, for example through an email notification, of significant changes to our Privacy Statement.
- Minors providing personal data
Persons below the age of 18 may only provide personal data to Dutchiz if they have written consent from one of their parents or legal guardians who has read this privacy statement.
- Contact us
Dutchiz is responsible for the processing of your personal data and acts as the controller. If you have any questions, feedback or want to know more about how your personal data is processed, or if you want to access, correct or remove your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. You may write to us at: Dutchiz, De Nedervonder 1, 5061 JN Oisterwijk, Nederland.