These are the general sales conditions of Dutchiz.
It is a lot of text, that can't be changed. In brief:
- sometimes a product is in stock, I will send it to you asap after payment has been received;
- sometimes a product is not in stock, I schedule the production. Depending on how busy it is, it will be sent within 3-4 weeks. Sometimes I can make it in between and you will receive it sooner. This product is made to order and can not be returned;
- If you order your own design, I schedule the production. Depending on how busy it is and the coordination between us, it will be sent within 3-4 weeks. Sometimes I can make it in between and you will receive it sooner. This product is made to order and special request and can not be returned;
- I make all products with the greatest care and attention. The materials I use are of the best quality available. However, Dutchiz can never be held liable for any damage or consequential damage. More about this can be found in the text below.
Below the extensive text:
These are the General Terms and Conditions of Sale of Dutchiz and these General Terms and Conditions of Sale: the “Conditions”.
These Conditions will apply to all orders placed by you with Dutchiz. By placing an order, you agree to the applicability of these Conditions to the contract entered into between you and Dutchiz.
These Conditions explain the rights and obligations of the parties which apply to your order of products via the webstore of Dutchiz. For this reason, it is important for you to take the time to read these Conditions carefully. Dutchiz recommends you to store these Conditions on your computer and/or print them out and keep them so that you can refer to them later.
Information about Dutchiz
- Dutchiz is located in the Netherlands. The complete contact details of Dutchiz can be found below:
De Nedervonder 1
5061 JN, Oisterwijk, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-653436211 (Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.).
E-mail: [email protected]
- Chamber of Commerce number: 60138211
Tax identification number: NL001786087B33
- In order to facilitate the smooth execution of the contract by Dutchiz, it is important that you correctly and completely provide your details, such as your name, your e-mail address and shipping address in accordance with the instructions. You are responsible for the correctness of the details provided by you. You will find the complete contact details of Dutchiz under Article 1 of these Conditions.
- Dutchiz will use the details supplied by you only in the manner as indicated in the privacy statement, which you may refer to on its website.
Offer and contract
- When you place an order via the webstore of Dutchiz, you will enter into a contract with Dutchiz. The contract is created as soon as Dutchiz has sent a confirmation to the e-mail address provided by you.
- A contract as a result of an offer which is an obvious mistake and/or error, such as an unusually low price is not binding for Dutchiz. Please contact Dutchiz if you doubt the validity of an offer.
Price and payment
- The price quoted in the webstore at the moment of placing an order is the total price including all taxes and, if applicable, shipping costs.
- You may pay for your order in the way indicated in the webstore of Dutchiz. It is not possible to use Dutchiz gift cards in the webstore.
Order processing and shipment
- Dutchiz will make every effort to process and deliver your order as well and as quickly as possible after receiving full payment.
- Orders are delivered to the shipping address indicated by you and via the means of delivery chosen by you. The delivery period as shown on the website is an indication. External factors, such as internal availability as well as the payment and means of transport chosen by you, may affect the delivery period.
- If you have an order delivered outside the European Union, it is possible that the country in question will charge additional levies such as import tax. Dutchiz has no influence or control over such levies and will therefore not be able to inform you thereof. Before placing such an order, you must check yourself whether the items ordered by you can be exported to or imported in the country in question and what the cost is thereof.
- Title to the products ordered by you is transferred to you at the moment of receipt of full payment by Dutchiz.
- Dutchiz takes great care to ensure that its products are shipped correctly and completely. Should you unexpectedly receive incomplete or damaged products, please contact Dutchiz immediately.
Quality and Information Accuracy
- Dutchiz makes every effort to show its products on its website as precisely and completely as possible. However, it is in the nature of the offered products that there might be differences (such as color differences) between the picture of the products on the website and the product delivered to you. Should you believe that the delivered product is not the same as the product shown on the website, you may use your return right as described in Article 7 of these Conditions.
- Obviously, the products from the selection of Dutchiz meet the quality standards that you may expect. However, we expressly point out that these products have been designed from the point of view of their aesthetics and not with a view to their optimum life span, practical usefulness or ease of use. Dutchiz products are NOT designed to contain or restrain your dog in any way. We advise you to buy other brands if that is your goal.
- The products offered in the webstore are by nature subject to wear and tear. The life span of a product is also dependent on the material from which it is made, the frequency of use and the level of care. The products of Dutchiz are made from the materials indicated in the webstore. For an optimum life span and for maintaining the quality, it is important that you observe any care instructions.
- Dutchiz will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on the webstore, but there may be occasions when information on the Site contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, availability and other matters. Dutchiz reserves the right to correct any errors and to update webstore information at any time (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Third Party Companies and Products
- Mention of third-party products, companies and websites on the webstore is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Dutchiz does not assume any responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products or vendors. Dutchiz provides this only as a convenience to our users. All third party products must be ordered directly from the vendor, and all licenses and warranties, if any, take place between you and the vendor.
Made to order products are made specificly for you and to your wishes. These products can therefor not be returned. Items on the website are eather in stock or are to be made for you (made to order).
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the products (excluding made to order products) you ordered, you have the right, without giving any reasons, within fourteen days after receiving the product to indicate that you wish to terminate the contract with regard to the product in question. This concerns the so-called time to reconsider. You may use your termination right by using a return form as attached to your order. Instructions of how to return merchandise can also be found on our website.
- If you decide to terminate a contract with regard to a product, you have the obligation to return this product as soon as possible, but no later than fourteen days after termination to the address of Dutchiz as mentioned in Article 1.1. The direct costs of the return shipment of the product to Dutchiz are for your own account.
- In case of any termination as set forth in Article 8.1, Dutchiz will return the amount paid for the product in question immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days after receipt of the message that you wish to terminate the contract, but not before Dutchiz has received the returned product in question or you are able to prove that the product has indeed been sent back. If you have chosen a shipping method other than the standard shipping method used by Dutchiz, any additional costs thereof will not be considered for a refund.
- The right of termination as included in Article 8.1 is meant to allow you to determine whether the product fits you and if you really want the product. You are allowed to use a product if necessary to verify if you want the product, just like you would do in a regular store. Continuous use of the product - such as wearing the product in a public space or any other actual use – affects your termination right as determined in more detail in Article 8.5.
- If a product, through your actions, has been damaged, has been wet, a product is incomplete or a product shows signs of use which prove that you have used the product more continuously than as permitted under Article 8.4, you are responsible for the decrease of value of the product caused by you. Dutchiz will deduct this decrease of value from the amount to be refunded to you.
- The termination right as set forth in Article 8.1 does not apply to products that are not suitable to be sent back for purposes of health protection or hygiene and whose seal has been broken after delivery.
Modifications to these Conditions
- If Dutchiz decides to modify these Conditions, it will post the modified Conditions on its website. You are advised to check on a regular basis whether the Conditions have been modified. These Conditions were last modified on 26-08-2018.
- Dutchiz strives to deliver only the highest possible quality in regards its products and services. However, should you unexpectedly have any complaints, you may send them by phone, by mail or e-mail to:
De Nedervonder 1
5061 JN Oisterwijk, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-653436211 (Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.).
E-mail: [email protected]
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
- Dutch law applies exclusively to these Conditions and the contract entered into by you and Dutchiz, with the exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
- The competent court in Amsterdam has the exclusive competence to hear and settle all disputes that might arise concerning these Conditions or the contract entered into by you and Dutchiz.
- The Customer himself is at all times responsible for compliance with, and overlook on, safe and responsible use of the Products.
- In case Dutchiz is liable, the liability is limited to what is settled in this article.
- If Customer proves that he has suffered damage by an act or omission by Dutchiz, which would be avoided if acted carefully and expertly, Dutchiz is liable for the damage equal to (no more than once) the declaration amount of the Agreement, or at least to that part of the Agreement to which the liability relates.
- Dutchiz always has the right to, as far as possible, prevent or reduce the damage suffered by the Customer.
- Damage is solely defined as damage to persons, damage to property and direct financial loss.
- Dutchiz shall never be liable for indirect damages, including consequential damages, lost profits and lost savings.
- The limitations contained in these terms of liability for damages shall not apply if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence by the leadership of Dutchiz.
- Dutchiz does not guarantee a correct and/or complete transmission of the contents of a transmitted e-mail, nor for the timely receipt thereof.
- Dutchiz shall not be liable for damage of any kind caused by the fact that Dutchizord used, as assumed correct, erroneous or incorrect information given by the Customer, unless Dutchiz should have been aware of this error or incorrectness.
- The in this article set out limitations of liability are also stipulated for the benefit of persons or third parties engaged by Dutchiz, who may therefore directly invoke these limitations of liability.
- Unless otherwise specified, these Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Dutchiz. If any part of these Conditions is held illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of the Conditions shall be unaffected and shall continue to be fully valid, binding, and enforceable. The failure of Dutchiz to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive Dutchiz’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Dutchiz’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.